At Funtoosh, your privacy is a top priority. Your privacy is at the core of the
way we design and build the services and products you know and love, so
that you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful relationships.
We thank you for putting your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we do not take it lightly.
We do not compromise with your privacy. We design our products and services with your privacy in mind. It involves experts from various fields, including legal, security, engineering, product design and others to make sure that no decision is taken without respect for your privacy.
Our dedicated teams of professionals keep your data safe. We have teams dedicated to keeping your data safe and secure by constantly updating our security practices to keep your data safe and secure.
#3/2, First Cross, Raghavendra Layout
3. What Information we collect.
As we all know, we can’t help you develop meaningful connections without some information about you, such as your basic profile details and the types of people you would like to have in your networks. We also collect information generated as you use our services, for example access logs, as well as information from third parties, like when you access our services through a social media account. If you want additional info, we go into more detail below.
The Information you give us includes:
You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
1) When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth.
2) When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
3) When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
4) If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
5) If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (for example, if you ask us to send an email on your behalf to one of your friends), we collect the information about others that you give us in order to complete your request.